Motive Hourly Rental Terms & Conditions
Hourly Rental Information:
Hourly Studio Rental Booking
Hourly Booking Benefits:
- Our facility 9AM-9PM Sun-Thur, 9AM-10PM Fri-Sat
- All available equipment & tools are listed on the website.
- A variety of studio backdrop paper rolls in different colors.
- On-site assistance is available*
- Book online via our website, google, or Instagram.
- Pay with a debit or credit card.
- You will gain access to the building via a buzz-in call system at the front entrance of our building.
Terms & Conditions
- A credit card must be placed on file to book and full payment is required to book and schedule.
- Motive does not offer refunds of any kind. If you need to cancel or reschedule your session, please do so at least 7 days prior to your scheduled booking. Requests to reschedule less than 7 days before your scheduled booking will incur a $25 fee that will automatically be charged to your payment form on your account. Requests to reschedule with less than 24 hours notice will incur a fee of 1/2 the total booking price and will be automatically charged. Please plan ahead with your clients & customers and be sure to arrive for your scheduled booking.
- For bookings of less than 4 hours, please arrive 5 minutes prior to your scheduled rental time. Customers will not gain access to the building or studios ahead of their scheduled time.
- For bookings of more than 4 hours, we offer a 15-minute load-in/out period at the front and back of your rental session.
- All scheduling must be confirmed with Motive staff. No walk-ins or tours may be scheduled without notifying Motive.
- Customers may not schedule non-photography-related activities with their studio booking without Motive approval. This includes meetups, parties, business meetings, after-hours events, or showing the space.
- Bookings that include more than 12 people must be pre-approved.
- On-site assistance will be intermittently in and out of our studio spaces throughout your session unless you reach out ahead of time to notify us of a closed session. If you need additional help setting up lights or working equipment, we’re happy to schedule a personal session ahead of your time for a lesson fee.